Favorite and Hard-to-Find Places
Trust us for a unique tour experience!
We can customize a tour to the specific interests of your group to enrich your visit to Alabama.
- Historic Sites and Buildings
- VIP Tours
Not sure what you want to visit? We can help there too. Here is a sampling of some favorite places we take visitors
- Rosa L. Parks Avenue aka Cleveland Avenue
- Montgomery, the state capitol
- Horace King, a former slave is credited with designing the Capitol’s double-spiral staircase.
- Montgomery Slave Markets – Marker Tells Stories of Slave Trade, Freedom
- Dexter Avenue, Monroe Street, Commerce Street
- Mildred Street, and West Jeff Davis Avenue
- Home of Dr. E.D. Nixon
- Centennial Hill
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Booker T. Washington High School Historic Marker
- The intersection where Rosa L. Parks Avenue crosses West Jeff Davis Avenue – where the civil rights movement meets the Civil War.
- Cleveland Court Apartments Area
- Holt Street Baptist Church
- Parsonage Of Trinity United Lutheran Church
- Mt. Zion AME Zion Church
- Ben Moore Hotel
- Lincoln Cemetery to list
Schedule a Tour
10% tax will be charged on all tours by alabama.tours